Friday, September 2, 2016

The Future


I want to learn more about creating organic skin care products and now I have the opportunity. Formula Botanicals is offering a full scholarship for their entrepreneur class in organic skin care.

In order to be one of the 10 finalists I have to generate the most votes. Please take time to go and vote for me and share here. No registration is required it is a Facebook page.

My Why

Those who know me know that I am passionate about helping others. I do this through blogging here and on my other blog "It's Your Life." I started a digital magazine by the same name in April 2015 which is based on natural living along with a weekly podcast. This allows me to be able to educate others on how to live a healthy, happy life. 

Heavenly Bodies Mission

My mission for Heavenly Bodies is to learn all I can about creating organic skin care. I have researched everything I know about to this point, but there is so much to learn. Bottom line my mission is to create unique, quality organic skin care. Make them available to everyone through the online store, hotels, and spas. The most important thing to me is to make them affordable to everyone. It is for that reason that I have trial sizes available for the line of products. 

The Future

Heavenly Bodies future consists of my products being available to everyone via the online store, spas and hotels. There will also be a chain of Health & Wellness Spas which will use the products and some of them available for purchase. The spas will over all be based on natural living, organic food and drinks, speakers, workshops, classes, and much more.

Because I will always remember where I started and appreciate this opportunity for a free scholarship the following will also be incorporated. Once a month all the spas will offer those with financial hardships to attend the spa for a day at no cost to them. There will be a children's camp twice a year with scholarships available to those unable to cover the costs. These camps will not only focus on teaching the children how to live naturally, but also loads of fun.

Plead

Please go and vote for me as it will aid me in fulfilling my passion for helping others live a happy, healthy life. Don't forget to share, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment